Google friendly responsive website design and our unique 6 phase launch process
All our websites come with on-page SEO built into every page, our web pages are also Google Mobile Friendly (responsive) and pass the strict Google Mobile Verification process imposed in April 2015.
Mobile friendly websites that are Google ‘responsive’ verified.
The website design process
Having met and discussed your website requirements and agreed a design, we will require text and images to populate the web pages you’ve requested. All image file types can be converted without additional charges for web use (jpeg, png, gif). Text (or as we call it ‘copy’) needs to be written with two influences in mind…
- The browser will not read line after line of text so use brief statements, images and bullet point lists to highlight your most important products/services.
- Google also reads your text so it needs to include keywords and phrases especially in the title of the page and first paragraph (we will explain in detail as part of the initial design process)
“It was time to update and refresh my website, Nigel at Oast House Media pulled it out the pond again! I was after a mobile friendly site which incorporated social media and real time reports and that’s exactly what I got and ourhealthissues.com/product/clomid/ within budget. Having used Oast House Media for a number of years I was confident of the professional and efficient service they provide. Great design and content and all the support you need along the way. I would recommend you give them a go.”
Design and website launch process key stages
- 1. we meet the client, discuss design, FREE 2hr consultancy*
- 2. we send you a written proposal with prices before we start
- 3. we create an on-line website design sample for your approval
- 4. we create all pages, actions and attributes for your approval
- 5. we go live using our own unique google launch process!
- 6. we give you FREE training (off-site**)
Kent* OHM offices**
Also see: Why use us for more about our website design services
What do you get (standard)?
- Professional website WordPress ‘responsive’ design
- Fully optimised for Google’s SEO requirements
- Fully editable web pages via your content management system
- Office hours support
- On-site or on-line training
- Google ‘responsive’ verified design (mobile friendly)
- Page layout
- Clear navigation
- Slide galleries
Your website will be fully editable via the easy to use content management system.
- add/edit/delete web pages
- add/delete images
- add/edit/delete text
- create e-forms
- edit SEO content
- add links
- manage menus
- add/edit/delete slide shows and image galleries
- edit page layout
Trades/groups we’ve built websites for:
Aerial and Satellite
B and B
Care home security
Carpenters and Joiners
Customs and Excise
Mental Health Care
Neighbourhood Watch groups
Painters and Decorators
Park estate management
Roofers Sand Blasting
Surveyors Tachograph Management