A suppose we should thank Yell.com, they spend all that time marketing and building customer websites, then throw it all away with poor support and lack of search engine optimisation.
Merit Interior Design based in Sandwich are yet another new OHM web design client who says exactly the same thing when they contact us:
- “Yell don’t fix the issues” (updates)
- “My Yell web pages don’t rank on Google”
- “It’s very expensive”
- “They take your money but don’t reply to requests”
So what is the difference between Yell.com web design and Oast House Media?
It’s a lovely list to hold bragging rights over a much bigger organisation, but here it is:
- Cheaper (ave 80% less per year)
- Better performance on search engines (using SEO apps and nearly 20 years experience)
- FREE training so clients can update their web pages
- FREE office hours support
- FREE images (uniquely labelled for your trade keywords)
- Speak to the guy who designed your website – try it! 07931 376255
- Bespoke logo design
Using your local web designer saves money, delivers a better product, offers a support service that’s personal and responsive.
In the case of Merit Interior Design, the business owner wants to showcase the work they have completed for their customers. They also want to be able to add new images themselves. With the FREE training and image size app in place, this will be very quick and easy to complete on our WordPress web designs.
see website: meritinteriordesign.co.uk