Earlier this month we reported a lost web name, see case study. But what we didn’t tell you was that we were working on a re-design for the client when the .com web name was de-listed. This was a total disaster for the client who not only lost web pages but emails as well.
Working with their company IT support company we tried to change the contact details and ownership for the web name but the supply company would not discuss with anyone other than the listed owner, who had disappeared! The IT company and client dicided to cut their losses and purchase the .co.uk equivalent so the re-design could continue
Now finished, the care products are back online and web pages doing well on Google